MHR Assist services
Get immediate, remote support from our team of experts
Purchase ‘hours’ of support from our expert team of consultants to get the most out of your system. Our Assist service provides rapid response guidance to help you maximise the value of your platform and realise greater benefits within new release features, technological fixes, ad-hoc system administration support and remote configuration across a range of workflows. Our team are on hand to provide your organisation with additional assistance when you need it.
We recognise that all organisations will experience times when system administration resource is limited, project demands are high, or in-house teams do not have specific knowledge about niche areas and need a bit of extra guidance.
Imagine the cost of a single hour of incorrect operation from your HR platform. Getting it right keep your HR team and workforce productive, engaged and on top of everything. Perhaps you need to configure changes to your pension scheme, pay calculations or absence reporting. Even if you’re not sure exactly where you need help, our expert team can support you with advice and guidance, as well as knowledge transfer, to ensure your system always works for your needs.
Our Assist packages are designed with flexibility in mind, starting from ten hours per year. This means that whatever you need, you’re covered. If you use all your hours, no problem, you can just add more!
This service provides
- Expert MHR consultants who will provide advice and guidance, and expert knowledge at short notice across iTrent, People First and Analytics.
- Consistent system support when you need it.
- Flexible support that can be accessed in 15-minute blocks.
- Walkthroughs of upcoming upgrades, and how new updates, modules and services can benefit your organisation.
- Fast access to direct advice and guidance on HR, payroll and technical issues.
- No need for advance planning.
- Dedicated pool of MHR expert consultants.
- A consistent and cost-effective support service.
- Rapid response time – less than 24 hour response time to any initial query built into the SLA.
- Ability to maximise your platform’s performance for your organisation.
The Assist service works alongside your existing MHR service desk and service cloud support to provide a 360° support package that is on hand when you need it, enabling you to respond quickly to business requirements.
Remote support and consultancy
You will receive remote support from a consistent team of MHR expert consultants who are fully versed in the in-depth functionality of our platforms. Common queries the Assist service can support you with:
- Absence issues/queries
- Security set-up/tweaks
- Audit investigation
- Advice and guidance
- System administration
- Post upgrade actions
- Workflow set up and batch job configuration
- User calculations configuration
- Absence and pension scheme configuration
- Payroll processing and costing support
- Holiday pay
- Ad-hoc technical consultancy
- Advice on new releases and upgrades
- Issues with processing information
Additional hours of MHR Assist support are available for you to purchase and utilise at any time. These can be purchased in blocks of 6 hours and can be used throughout the year with minimum sessions of 15 minutes and no maximum time.