Download your workplace mental health guide
Mental health matters: get your guide to a healthier workplace
At any given time, 1 in 6 working-age adults have symptoms associated with mental ill health. Costing businesses £1,300 per employee per year whose mental health needs are unsupported.
As the connection between a happy, healthy workforce and a successful business becomes clearer, industry leaders are waking up to the fact that this is an issue they can’t afford to ignore.
Our guide sheds light on the issue of mental health in the workplace, and offers some practical advice designed to help business leaders create a more supportive and healthy work environment.
Mental health survey
We surveyed over 5,000 people to understand their relationship with mental health in the workplace.
- 43% of those surveyed claim to feel exhausted or full of dread at the start of a new week.
- Only 25% are aware that their employers offer mental health first aid training.
- 48% have taken a day off work due to mental health concerns before.
Get your guide
Download now to discover:
- The impact of mental health on your business
- How you can bring about change in your organisation
- Key approaches to burnout, flexible working and breaks
- The ideal employee work-life balance
- Advice for people managers
- Proven mental health strategies