MHR is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal data and information.
This notice explains MHR's policy regarding the processing of your personal data and is provided to help you understand how we collect, process, and protect your personal data when you use this application.
MHR is a data processor in relation to personal data and information that is collected via this application.
- MHR will only process personal data and information provided to us on this application as part of a contractual arrangement with a client.
- MHR will only keep personal information in accordance with your employer’s retention schedule or the contract that we have with them.
- No personal information will be shared by MHR with 3rd parties other than the partners specified by your employer or where it is required by law.
- The personal information collected by MHR on behalf of our clients will only be used for the purposes set out in the contract.
- MHR may disclose personal data and information if it is required to do so by law, Court order or for the prevention of fraud or crime or if we believe it is necessary to defend the rights, property, or personal safety of the people first application and our staff.
3. How MHR collects and processes information
MHR does not collect personal data during the download or use of this application. MHR may utilise anonymous data for the purpose of product improvement, research, and usage monitoring.
5. Identify Verification
If you use Meta or Google for the purpose of ID verification your account will be linked to People First If you wish to remove this link you should contact your employer.
Sub-processors are third parties service providers who provide elements of our service. We have contracts in place with our sub processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it.
They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us and they will hold it securely and retain it for the period your employer instructs. Our sub processors include:
- Microsoft (Azure Hosting)
- Cronofy (Calendar syncing)
- Pusher (to support the check-in chat tools)
- Send Grid (to provide a SMTP service for emails from within People First)
- Google (for mapping services)
7. Third Party Suppliers
MHR will supply your information to third parties as directed by your employer, these third parties will be organisations such as HMRC, other government departments and any benefit or pension providers as directed by your employer. More information about this sharing of information can be provided by your employer.
MHR may facilitate the provision of our services through partnerships with other organisations and to do this we may need to share your personal data / information with them. These partners will be authorised by your employer as part of the contractual agreement.
8. International Transfer
Personal data processed within the people first application for registered users will remain within UK/EU data centres except for SendGrid who are located globally including the US and EEA.
9. Information Security
MHR provides People First’s technical, and organisations controls in line with its approval to the ISO27001 international standard and code of practice for Information Security. This approval is independently accessed by LRQA and has been held since 2005. MHR also conduct regular vulnerability assessments and independent penetration testing to ensure high levels of assurance of your information.
10. Your Rights
Under the Data Protection Legislation in the UK and EU you have rights over the use and retention of your data. For detailed information about these rights please visit www.ico.org.uk / www.dataprotection.ie
- Right of Access - you have the right to request a copy of the data that is held about you.
- Right to Rectification - if you think any of your personal data is incorrect you may request for it to be updated.
- Right to erasure/deletion (also known as the right to be forgotten) and the right to restriction of processing - you can ask your employer to stop processing your data in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability - only applicable where your data is processed on the basis of consent.
- Rights with regard to automated decision-making including profiling - we do not use your personal information to make automated decisions.
- Right to withdraw consent - where your consent is relied on for processing your personal data you can withdraw that consent at any time.
As MHR is not the controller of your personal data You should contact your employer about your rights in relation to your personal data or information. If, however you have any concerns in this matter with which you believe we can assist, then please contact us at the address below.
If you want to know anything further about how we process your data or want to make a complaint about how we process your data, then please contact us as below:
Data Protection Officer
MHR International UK Limited
Telephone: 0115 945600
Data Protection Officer
MHR Celtic Limited
Telephone +353 1 1541 378
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you remain dissatisfied, then you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
Information Commissioners Office
Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South
12. Changes to this Privacy Notice