iTrent HR and Payroll now integrates with Grosvenor Technology terminals to simplify workforce management
The real-time integration is direct between iTrent and the Grosvenor terminals enabling information to be sent and received directly from your iTrent solution, ensuring multi-site and shift-based management is simple and easy to manage.
Our paid time, flexi-time, and rostering modules all integrate with Grosvenor Technology HCM terminals to automate working patterns into a simple and streamlined process.
Grosvenor and iTrent's integration helps you:
- Save your team the time and inconvenience of manual checking clocking-in records
- Improve accuracy by reducing mistakes and the risks of human error
- Simplify your time and attendance records
- Automatically flag inconsistencies for managers to investigate
Grosvenor Technology have developed a range of HCM data terminals (timeclocks). These HCM terminals feed data into iTrent’s Paid Time, Flexitime and Rostering modules, providing for improved payroll and management of working patterns.
GT4 – boasts a 4.3-inch colour display with a Linux operating system. It supports pin, proximity cards, swipe cards, barcode, fingerprint biometrics - with integrated speakers to give audible responses when pressing keys.
IT51 – has a 10-inch colour and resistive touch screen, with an integrated camera to help prevent fraudulent transactions. It’s durable casing, makes it suitable for factory shop floors/production lines and is supported by optional environmental enclosures to ensure operation down to -18°C stainless steel.
GT8 – offers an 8-inch touchscreen colour display and Android 10 operating system. The GT8 supports proximity, pin, swipe, barcode and magnetic cards and fingerprint biometric clock-in options – along with integrated facial recognition.
GT10 – offers a 10-inch touchscreen colour display with the choice of Android 6 or Linux operating systems. Employee credentials: proximity, pin, swipe, barcode and magnetic cards and biometric fingerprint clock-in options. An optional enclosure for industrial environment (dust ingress) is available. The Android version is enabled with 5 megapixel camera for facial recognition.
Request your demo and see the integration in action
What are the benefits?
- Ensure reliable and insightful reporting through an instant data feed
- Increase your business resilience with an integration that can support changing working patterns and trends
- Replace manual admin processes through automation
- Reduce costs associated with incorrect data entry of payment and absence reporting
- Improve the compliance of your workforce management strategy
The complete solution
Grosvenor Technology offers a standard installation and commissioning process – ensuring that the terminals are set up and communicate directly with iTrent. This partnership is also supported with GT Services; GT Connect and GT Protect.
GT Connect is a cloud-based SaaS service that supports:
- Device Estate Management & Remote Diagnostics
- Identity Management
- Data Management
- System Management
GT Protect is a subscription-based warranty service. It provides hardware advanced replacement services and technical support to customers.