The average UK office worker uses up to 45 pieces of paper a day – of which two-thirds is waste.
Our longstanding partnership with document management provider Document Logistix, has proven invaluable to customers. Not only has it better prepared them to operate digitally, it has also played a significant role in reducing administration expense and inaccuracy.
The integration of iTrent with Document Logistix creates easy and efficient centralisation of all document types, providing a secure central hub for all documentation.
Optimise your information life-cycle with a digital document strategy designed to maximise your productivity, reduce your carbon footprint, increase business resilience and support hybrid working.
The integration between Document Logistix and iTrent is specific to the following modules:
- Case Management
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
This is an out-of-the-box integration with iTrent, with all support and development delivered in the UK.
Document Logistix can also be integrated with MS Office and Google Docs.
What are the benefits as an iTrent customer?
iTrent and Document Logistix work in tandem to deliver effective electronic document management across your HR function. Ultimately ensuring that teams granted access control, can source the information they need securely wherever they are.
- Strengthen your digital strategy with an easy to use document solution which provides a simple and intuitive user interface
- Enhance risk management and improve your disaster recovery strategy and visibility of audit trails
- Stay ahead of compliance requirements such as GDPR, DPA, and other industry-specific requirements
- Benefit from modern architecture via a multi-tier application that integrates fully with other leading business applications
Watch our latest webinar with Document Logistix
As we return to work, it can be challenging to manage and support remote and hybrid working. Thus it has become a significant priority for businesses to effectively manage and store their organisation's documents. This webinar focusses on how Document Manager and iTrent integrate to deliver improved efficiency across the organisation.
Watch our webinar to find out how MHR and Document Logistix can help support you!