Future proof your organisation against future HR challenges
An event designed to bring HR Directors together, Working Futures is an invite-only event designed for senior HR professionals to engage with key challenges and debates on how the people function could and must evolve.
MHR will be attending this event to conduct one-to-one meetings, network, and host a thought leader case study session for attendees.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Be inspired with keynotes and HR success stories - interact with panel and round-table discussions
- Gain knowledge on how to deliver the very best results for your company
- Discover the benefits of outsourcing your payroll to our team of CIPP-qualified industry experts
- Learn how we can bring our wealth of knowledge from over 35-years of experience to tailor HR and payroll solutions for your business
- Understand more about how our wider portfolio of services and HR consultancy can support your HR initiatives
Gain more information about the event and to register your interest
The Change Makers, HR in a VUCA world
MHR will be delivering a 45-minute thought leadership session from Futurist and Creative Scientist Katherine Templar Lewis.
Join this session to learn how HR should be capitalising on its position as leaders of organisational change and how you can foster resilience to help your company grow and thrive in an uncertain world.
If you would like to pre-book a meeting with our team of HR, payroll and analytics experts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.