Get your business set for 2021 with our on-demand virtual conference
Who could have imagined at the start of 2020 how the year would play out? In a matter of weeks almost the entire world reverted to a whole new way of working, propelling the digital transformation agenda at least five years into the future.
It taught us what it really means to be agile, how remote working on-mass is possible, the importance of having the right technology, how collaboration tools are crucial to keeping us connected while remote and why having access to the right data is more important than ever.
Your chance to watch all 16 sessions from the MHR Summit virtual event
The MHR Virtual Summit, which took place at the end of November, is now available to watch on demand at your leisure.
You can catch up on our stimulating and interactive conference packed full of webinars designed for HR, payroll, learning and Finance leaders who are looking to get ahead in 2021.
This free HR and Finance event featured two tracks covering everything from how you can build organisational resilience using learning and the future of payroll, to the data trends in finance and the latest in financial workplace planning.
Delivering the keynote address, was Sir Clive Woodward, unfortunately his session is unavailable to watch on demand, but you can read what he talked about in this blog.
Sir Clive pioneered the use of data in sport, which helped him to lead the England Rugby Union team to success. He shared his insights into how you can use data for competitive advantage and drive positive change in your organisation.
Move into 2021 with the confidence, knowledge and tools to support your business goals.
More detail on the MHR Summit on-demand webinar sessions
Below is a quick overview of the event agenda, but you can access the full Finance and HR session lists using the links below:
Day 1 sessions (all available on-demand)
- Digital workplace: yesterday, today, tomorrow
- Fit for 2021: the finance department of tomorrow
- Workplace learning: the 5 key areas to help your organisation build resilience
- Power up your data. understanding key data trends in finance and analytics
Day 2 sessions (all available on-demand)
- Through the looking glass - what's next for payroll?
- What good really looks like. Efficiency in Finance, in partnership with Accountancy Age
- Data as a service. Insight on demand
- Show me the money. How to demonstrate short term ROI from your long term investment in finance technology
- Closing the gap - how to future-proof for tomorrow's needs
- When Excel-eration is slowing you down. Modelling at the speed of change
Day 3 sessions (all available on-demand)
- From departmental data to boardroom insight
- Finance department 2.0 the transformation journey
- Should I stay or should I go - how loyal are your people?
- Coulda woulda shoulda - the lessons learnt from planning analytics implementations
- What will 2021 look like? Our expert panel make their HR, technology, people and data predictions
Get access to all of the webinars on-demand
We appreciate your schedules are busy and we welcome you to watch as many or as few of the sessions as you can, simply fill in the form to gain access to all of the MHR Summit sessions on-demand, and we will send you the link to watch them (don't forget to check your junk mail if the email doesn't go straight into your inbox).