About the event
Wellbeing in the Legal Sector: How do we manage burnout and connect with our workforces?
Increased remote working has put unprecedented pressure on HR and payroll professionals, particularly in how to effectively support workforces from a distance. Whilst a roadmap for a return to some semblance of normality has been announced, the need for hybrid working in law firms will likely continue on for some time this year. So, what can HR and payroll teams do to support their people and what do you and your fellow professionals have in place already to support employees?
Join our hosts, Andy Gibson, Wellbeing Expert and Founder of Mindapples, Katherine Templar Lewis, Creative Scientist and Futurist and David Thompson, Manager (Consultancy Services, MHR) as we discuss these topical issues and challenges.
This event is now fully booked. Please keep an eye out for future events and book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
We'll be discussing:
- Burnout: How can HR professionals support managers and employees to ensure burnout is minimised as much as possible?
- Wellbeing: What wellbeing initiatives can be implemented to support employees with the challenges they have faced over the past year?
- Connection: With remote and hybrid working, how can we stay connected to our teams and wider firm?
- Network, share ideas and discuss best practice with peers in the legal sector
- Hear insights and reflections on wellbeing from leading experts in the industry
- Take away practical tips and guidance on how to support your employees in these challenging times
If you would like more information regarding this event please contact us email@example.com.