2021 world of work predictions report
Download your free 2021 predictions report
We asked a number of experts to share their insights from their specific areas of expertise and give their predictions for the world of work in 2021 and beyond.
Specialists from a range of organisations and disciplines discuss the reprioritisation needed as we move into 2021, and explain how business leaders will need to concentrate on digitalisation, as well as shift their focus inwards to address their company culture to support new ways of working.
Download your free report to understand how your organisation can keep ahead in 2021 and beyond.
What will the world of work look like in 2021?
In 2020 businesses were faced with a raft of new challenges, including mass remote working, furlough and redundancies. These brought additional tests for business such as how to keep data safe. As we look to the new year what role will technology, culture, leadership, diversity, and HR play in adapting to this new world of work?
Eighteen experts share their views and insights on a range of topics, to help arm your business for the changes in store and keep you ahead of the curve.
Answer important questions
- Re-skilling: what skills are going to be essential in 2021?
- How will technology acceleration change business ecosystems?
- How does remote work impact company culture, leadership, and employee engagement?
- Does diversity, inclusion, and belonging affect workplace productivity?
"While of course the pandemic is horrendous globally, it has driven positive change in all our organisations."
Rob Hind, Chair and Director, People in Law
"We need to get rid of our resistance to technology."
Katherine Templar Lewis, Futurist and Creative Scientist
What do you get in this free report?
This report gives you exclusive access to expert predictions and the latest thinking covering the following topics:
- Technology and digitalisation
- Leadership, culture and the employee experience
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace
- Data, security, and privacy
- A focus on HR and payroll