New insights from law firms just like you
Data analysis continues to be critical for law firms seeking to improve their business and HR professionals, in particular, have a unique role to play in encouraging their firms to modernise.
But there are considerable gaps in current HR reporting. While there is substantial evidence of a commitment to progressive modernisation efforts, existing data collection only scratches the surface of the reality of employment at law firms.
Our report aims to:
- Guide HR professionals through the gaps in law firms’ current reporting metrics
- Explain the consequences of missed opportunities
- Identify practical tips to ensure firms and employees alike enjoy the most significant benefits from data-driven HR reporting
The latest legal insights, just for you.
What will you learn?
- Insights about the state of HR data collection practices in law firms
- Digestible analysis on the consequences of current issues
- Practical advice and tips to implement quickly and easily in your firm
We are delighted to have partnered with MHR and Veran Performance to produce this report focusing on sharing best practice in the use of HR data. We are confident that collaborating with MHR and Veran on this survey will help HR in and beyond the legal sector, to measure and improve its effectiveness by highlighting good practice metrics in seven current and key topics.
Rob Hind, Chair of People in Law
Get ahead with the latest legal insights into HR Data and Metrics
Learning from Legal provides HR professionals with an understanding of the current data landscape in the legal sector.
Don't miss out on fresh insights - download your copy now!